If I Only Had A Brain

Let’s assume we do, in fact, use only 10% of our brain. If you could unlock the remaining 90%, what would you do with it? Try to take over the world 🙂  Okay, no not really. I don’t really know.  I’d love to be able to unlock a fraction of that much of my brain. […]

Read More

200 Followers

Yesterday I officially hit 201 followers and WordPress gave me my 200 follower badge.  I have 200 followers guys!  Somewhere between March of 2014 (when I decided to “publicize”) and January 14th I picked up about 180 followers.  I know it won’t seem like much to my followers that have followers in the thousands, but I’m […]

Read More